COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
MENTAL AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES ARE STILL AVAILABLE IN ALL OUR SERVICE AREAS
In accordance with Pennsylvania guidelines, our offices are partially reopened and are operating as provided below:
· Effective Monday, May 11th, 2020, DuBois, Clearfield and Punxsutawney offices are partially open
· Effective Monday, May 18th, 2020, Indiana, Northern Cambria and Clarion are partially open
The following guidelines are in place for all offices:
· All Staff and Consumers will be recommended to have a mask on inside buildings
· Consumers should attend appointments alone if possible
· Employees and consumers are required to have their temperature checked immediately upon entering the building
· If you feel sick or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the office
· Consumers can still receive services via telehealth if appropriate
· Social distancing guidelines are in effect in each office
· Individual in-person appointments will be provided for most services
· Group services are not meeting until further notice
If you have questions about these changes, please call your CGC office.
We will monitor upcoming governmental reopening guidelines and make any adjustments as necessary as those guidelines are provided.
Call 1-888-686-1991 to make a referral or schedule an intake.
Please know that we will continue to meet the needs of our consumers in all our services areas throughout this situation to the fullest of our capability.
We invite our consumers, staff and other healthcare providers to receive instant updates from us by subscribing to our newsfeed and liking our Facebook page. We also are digitally providing health-safety and self-care resources through our Sanctuary page, Facebook page (above), and Pinterest boards.
We will continue to openly communicate consistent updates as they develop. We also will continue to share information and resources to help fight the spread of coronavirus.
Who We Are
Community Guidance Center is a private, non-profit mental and behavioral health center with offices in Indiana, DuBois, Punxsutawney, Clearfield, Northern Cambria and Clarion, Pennsylvania. We provide a wide range of therapeutic and rehabilitative services and resources to all members of these communities.
To provide high quality, comprehensive Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol, Intellectual Disability and Early Intervention Services, empowering individuals and families residing in the community to improve the quality of their lives.
Involve the individual
Support the family
Provide quality services
Mental and Behavioral Health Facts
Community Guidance Center is a National Health Service Corps site and promises to:
Serve all patients
Offer discounted fees for all patients who qualify
Not deny services based on a person's race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or inability to pay
Accept insurance, including Medicaid, Medicare and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)